Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Next Year's Survey
Click on a question to reveal it's answer.
Access the survey site and click 'Returning User? Please Click here.' Enter the email address and password used last year in the appropriate boxes.
This will take you directly into the survey, pre-populated with your responses from the previous year. If you need to retreive your log-in credentials from the last time you participated, please email email@example.com.
Access the survey site and click 'Never taken the survey? Sign up for a New Account below.' Enter your company name, email address, password and confirm password information in the appropriate boxes.
Once your account is established, you will be able to login, enter the survey and have ongoing access to the survey if you need to finish or modify your responses at a later time.
Please note: All e-mail addresses within the survey database are unique and are necessary in order for respondents to save and view responses at a later time. If you need to retreive your log-in credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin, you will need the following information on hand:
- Plan designs for all health and welfare plans (typically found in your Summary Plan Description)
- Total monthly premiums (or budgeted rates), employee contributions (monthly dollar amount), and enrollment for your plans
- Vacation, wellness, retirement plan, third party disease management, voluntary benefits, leave of absences, and other miscellaneous benefits you offer
Yes! The survey was produced to be quick and easy to navigate and can be completed online in an average of 60 minutes. If you need to take a break, the survey allows you to save your responses and return at a later time to complete your data input. This feature is useful if you have to stop before you answer all of the questions or if you want to return to the survey to change an answer you previously entered.
Yes! We take your privacy very seriously and every precaution is made to ensure your trust is not violated. Your information is confidential, and we do not share your specific results with anyone but you. All information is aggregated and de-identified when shared publicly. Additionally, all information sent through the Internet is secured through password protection and firewall security.
Important tips while taking the survey:
- If some questions do not apply to your situation or you are unable to find an answer, just leave the question blank.
- The more answers your provide, the more accurate and powerful the analysis will be for you.
- To review sections or go back, use the "Back" and "Next" buttons at the bottom of each page.
- Do NOT type ($) dollar signs, (%) percent signs, (,) commas, (.) decimal points, or (k) letters while entering data.